CES is a dedicated health care event and marketing agency. In 2014 we rolled out these types of projects:
- Filmed and Edited 12 educational videos for the Australian Physiotherapy Association for their online learning portal. We are rolling this out again for the APA in Q1 2015.
- 3-City roadshow meeting series with international keynote speaker including full logistics management and online invitation and registration process.
- We provided a range of medical writing services including advisory board minutes, clinical summaries, journal submissions, and sales aid pieces. Check out our blog on medical writing.
- Designed and printed lycra table cloths to align with the brand.
- Bumped into meeting room in Bowral 200-square metres of artificial grass to align with the Sales Aid piece
- Promotional pieces such as bottles, power boxes to charge up their iPads / iPhones, branded t-shirts, 200 boxes of branded cherries, teddy bears, stylus pens, etc.
- Painting session at the conclusion of day’s activities. The group of 20 were broken into groups of 4; and given paint brushes to design 4 banners to be used at the next sales conference in alignment with the brand’s look and feel! We threw in drinks and nibbles; great session as sales teams are competitive and like to have the winning banner.
- Cake decorating session for group of 30. On arrival each staff member was given an envelope with a famous person’s name. Each famous personality is part of a famous couple. The staff member were to find their famous person match (eg, Prince William and Kate Middleton). On each table, was a mystery box with all the cake decorating materials. The Hotel’s Pastry Chef awarded the winning prize to the famous couple with the best cake decorated in the brand’s colours!
- Meeting logistics and management of the Rheumatology Imagine Ultrasound Meeting Series in February and October 2014 including 5 ultrasound workstation facilities as part of training program
- Built the Nephrology in Australia and New Zealand Association Kidney School website, developed for nephrology trainees.
If you feel there is an opportunity for us to provide you with a proposal for any of your event or marketing requirements, please do not hesitate to contact us on 02 9970 5984 or 0410 144 286.
There are no better prospects than businesses like your best customers. FieldForce Planning can cross match your existing customer list with the Australia’s premier database of retailing, the Retail Locations Database and leading Business databases.
The Retail Locations Database covers Australia and New Zealand and researches all areas of retail activity including HORECA, Institutions and most recently foodservice locations.
The number of businesses similar to your existing customers can be calculated, togethers with maps showing the distribution by capital city and state. What is more the analysis is backed by the actual names and addresses so you can drill down to individual stores.
Excellence in execution will determine the companies which prosper in today’s fast moving market place. Being able to assist your team in scheduling their calls across the entire cycle gives you the edge.
Need to see all your A grade customers in the first week of the cycle? Or tie into promotional activity?
FieldForce Planning’s Cycle Planner builds customised cycle plans for each sales territory. The results can be easily integrated into your existing sales automation software, or provided in numerous flexible formats. The results can be output to Google Maps or provided as vcal files for integration in Outlook diaries. A truly flexible solution providing efficient call cycles across the whole of you team. Drive out costs and spend more time with your customers – selling!
Calling on a store too many times is almost as bad as calling on it not enough. The problem is what is the appropriate call frequency for each sales call?
FieldForce Planning’s Frequency Analysis combines your existing sales and call history with our sales potential data and expertise. Our analytical tools uncover trends in your sales data and derive an optimum call frequency for each customer. We then work with you to align this to your sales process map and product cycle.
The result is a tailored call frequency for each customer. Customers which have been over serviced are managed and those under served identified and the team refocussed. Precious sales time is no longer wasted.
Finding new sales leads is essential to growing your business. Sending reps into the field armed only with a telephone directory is no longer an option!
FieldForce Planning’s Gap List gives you the names and addresses of businesses which are most similar to your existing customers. The data is sourced from Retail Locations – the industry’s leading data supplier. Continually researched the database is used by many of Australia’s largest and most successful businesses.
Your existing customer base is comprehensively matched against the Retail Locations universe. You receive back selected records which aren’t your customers at present but who share their key characteristics. The listings can be generated by your sales territories and provided in spreadsheet format for easy manipulation and dissemination. Maps are also available.
The result is a tightly targeted and focussed prospecting effort!
It is vitally important to see where you stand. Fieldforce Planning’s BenchMark gives you a 360 degree view of your sales effort. In depth analysis of your sales calls, prospects, sales territories and cycle plans measure your performance.
Getting the mix of sales roles right is often one of the most important pieces of the sales puzzle.
FieldForce Planning’s Team Builder allows you to test different configurations of sales teams and see their likely impact on sales and costs.
This in depth project digs deep into your sales effort and levers the massive datasets at FieldForce Planning’s disposal. These, together with your own customer and sales data, allow you to explore all the options before they hit the ground.
This is an invaluable tool to any sales team facing changes in their market; from new products and regulatory changes to increases in award rates and petrol prices.
Inefficient Territories waste your sales team’s time and stop you from realising your business’ true potential. Often simple changes reduce the amount of driving a rep has to do by over 17% .
FieldForce Planning’s Territory Cutter is a combination of software and expertise which gives you a competitive edge. Territories are built using your own customer data enhanced with FieldForce Planning’s unique datasets. The results are territories which are flexible enough to be truly workable while efficient enough to drive out excess travel allowing your team to concentrate on doing what they do best – sell!
Territories can be “fixed” around existing locations or allowed to float to the optimal locations. Not all territories have to be equal: part timers and full timers can be accommodated with ease.
FieldForce Planning’s territory cutter process ensures a successful implementation for you to reap the benefits.
We all have from time to time an under performing territory in need of resuscitation. FieldForce Planning can provide a jump start.
By taking your existing customers in the territory and running them through the FieldForce Planning Territory System we can provide you with:
Call cycle plan to visit each existing customer an appropriate number of times a cycle
Maps showing day by day cycle, plug in itineraries fro industry standard gps units
Prospect lists to grow sales
List of existing accounts with growth potential
List of “maxed out” existing accounts
Sales Action Plan
Updates for the length of our agreement
The data provides a truly unique and unsurpassed insight into the prescribing habits of GP’s. This is invaluable help for your marketing and sales team, and gives you a significant advantage in allocating your costly resources.
The GP database is updated monthly and if you want the opportunity to add your own data sets, questions and classes to the GP program, then call now on 02 9904 4446 to discuss.
Please be advised that the second Specialist Prescribing Program Data Update for 2014 went live on Monday 11 August 2014.
This update discloses patient load in several disease states and tumour types for the following specialist groups:
Specialty Group Responses MAT Jul 14 Universe MAT Jul 14
Cardiologists 411 934
General Physicians 210 672
Geriatricians 178 399
Medical Oncologists 232 415
Orthopaedic Surgeons 236 988
Renal Physicians 110 345
Respiratory Physicians 210 520
Rheumatologists 161 295
Sports Physicians 75 135
Urologists 233 398
Experienced customer insights and segmentation and targeting specialist, primarily in the pharmaceutical, retail banking and finance area. I started out in healthcare as a hospital microbiologist and joined IMS Health, working in support of account management. I was then recruited to a more senior client service and marketing role in Australia and New Zealand for the Walsh start up. Subsequent roles included CRM integration, product management, training and highly focused client-support roles with the pre-cursor corporation to Dendrite. After a brief sojourn in marketing I began contracting in healthcare and pharmaceutical industry support; eventually setting up my own company, specialising in the research and development of high-value customer databases. Recently I obtained qualifications in commercial maritime operations, conducting deliveries along the east coast of Australia when time permits. Recent strategic alliances formed with major providers have broadened the range of services offered by IMC.